Here in this policy, “you” refers to the person who is using the website or submitting any data to this site..
We can collect your personal information that can be following -
- Your credentials like user id, password etc. Your password and id will not be disclosed by us to anyone. We take security measures to protect the confidentiality of our users.
- We can use your shipping address, billing address, tax registration and any other information that is relevant to the transaction you made on the website.
- We can collect the details of your computer system and network that you generally use to access our website.
The primary objective of our company in collecting your personal information is to allow you to access the website and services offered by this online platform, to record your details required by us, to provide you information about the latest discount schemes, offers and promotion materials.
jaipurcrafts may also use your personal information for sending you emails or providing information about marketing and material regarding services, products and other offers.
We may use your personal information to track user behaviour. This information is collected by using server log files & tracking technologies so that we can analyse certain type of information.
You agree & acknowledge that our collection, storage & processing of your personal information is for a legit purpose. You further agree & acknowledge that your personal details are considered essential for us to provide different services to you.
Compliance with Laws
This platform cooperates with law enforcement agencies. We may disclose your personal information or details to these agencies or government, as we, believe it is necessary to respond to claims, to protect the rights of Platform or any third party, to prevent illegal activities etc. Your personal details can be provided to tax authorities in case requested by them.
We may notify you about new arrivals or any other update on our website. If you don’t wish to be notified about these updates and arrivals, then you can unsubscribe.
Our platform may sell, share or transfer its assets in connection with an acquisition, merger or re-organisation or in the event of bankruptcy.
Third Parties & Links
Your personal details can be passed by us to the companies who belong to our group. Your details can also be sent to our subcontractors & agents to help us with the usage of your data for us.
For delivering the products to you, collecting payment from you, for analysing data or for receiving any marketing assistance, we can use the assistance of third parties.
It is not required to accept the cookies to visit this website, but for using certain functionality and ordering, you will require activating the cookies. Our website uses traffic log cookies in order to identify which of our web pages are being used. This way we analyse our webpage traffic & improve our website so that we can customise our website according to our customer needs.
We use standard technology to keep your private data safe. Whenever we collect your personal data through the website, we store them on a secure server. We also make sure that your transaction details or credit card information is kept secure.
To prevent unauthorized access to our site, we have taken suitable electronic, physical and managerial measures to make your personal information secure. We commit to not sell or distribute your personal data to third parties unless it is required by law.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
jaipurcrafts collects data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements (our “Advertisers”), or the websites and online services where we display advertisements (“Publishers”). This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements. We collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on.
We do not target ads to you based on sensitive health data, though, where permitted by law, we do work with health and fitness companies and may show you more relevant ads based on your perceived interest in these topics.
jaipurcrafts may target ads based on data provided by Advertisers or partners alone or in combination with the data we collect ourselves. Any data used to serve targeted advertisements is de-identified and is not used to personally or directly identify you. We require third parties, including Publishers, to provide notice and obtain appropriate consent, where required by applicable law.
Third Parties on our Website and Our Advertiser’ Websites
In order to allow jaipurcrafts and our Advertisers to reach the best inventory online, we work with third party advertising companies (our “Advertising Partners”) to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit a website or online service in their network. We also work with Advertising Partners who help us recognize you across different devices in order to show you relevant advertisements. Our Advertising Partners may collect information about your activities on our website, our Advertisers’ websites, and other websites or online services in their networks. We also work with third party companies to assist us with website analytics such as evaluating the use and operation of our website so that we can continue to enhance the website and our services.
Technologies We and Our Third Party Advertising Partners Use
jaipurcrafts uses technologies such as cookies and pixels to keep track of your activities on our website and our Advertiser’s websites, and to serve you more relevant advertisements. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device for record-keeping purposes. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time. We and our third party partners use session cookies and persistent cookies to make it easier for you to navigate and enhance the experience of our site, and to monitor and evaluate our website’s operation and use.
We use persistent cookies to keep track of your activities when you visit our website or our Advertisers’ websites, and to serve you relevant advertisements. Our Advertising Partners also place persistent cookies on your device when you visit our website or our Advertisers’ websites in order to help us recognize you and serve relevant advertisements to you when you visit their website or online service or websites in their networks. jaipurcrafts’s policy is that our Advertising Partners only collect information that does not personally or directly identify you via these cookies and we will cease working with partners found violating this policy. You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. You may also decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
How we share your information
We may share your information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. We may share your information with service providers who assist us with serving relevant ads to you. We require by contract that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- We may share aggregated non-identifiable information with Publishers or our Advertisers, such as the number of users who visit a Publisher website or the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the website publishers that you visit to learn about their data collection practices. We do not provide information to our Advertisers about your activities. However, when you view or interact with a targeted or retargeted ad, the Advertiser may infer that you engaged in the activities on its site that qualified you to receive the ad.
- Companies that jaipurcrafts merges with or that acquire jaipurcrafts.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- We may share information about you if necessary to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of jaipurcrafts or others.
We retain the identifiable data we collect for targeting and retargeting purposes for 14 months, after which time we de-identify the data that we collect by removing unique identifiers and truncating IP addresses.