JaipurCrafts WebelKart Pure Copper Modern Art Printed and Outside Lacquer Coated Set of 2 Glasses
START ENJOYING THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF YOUR OWN COPPER WATER JUG
- Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health
- Our ancestors used to store water in containers made of copper
- Copper from the container leached into the water & helped in purification
Water is the most essential element to sustain life on this planet. 70 per cent of human body is made up of water. You may have not known this but in ancient times, our ancestors and even our grandmothers followed the practice of storing water in containers made of copper. Their aim was probably to safeguard drinking water but there's more to the story. In today's modern world where we have UV filters and RO purifiers to purify water, the storage of water in metal containers may sound old-fashioned and not needed. However, this age-old practice referenced in ancient texts of Ayurveda is now supported by several.
Keeps Skin Healthy and Good for Travelling Purpose :-
- Copper is the key component in the production of new cells that help replenish the top layers of your skin and keep it fresh and glowing.
- Copper is considered an essential mineral for our body.; Ayurveda recommends storing water overnight in a copper jug and drinking it first thing in the morning for maintaining good health.
- Experts say that drinking from a copper water Jug on a regular basis, especially early in the morning, can make a very significant difference to the health of your skin.
Supports Weight Loss :- ul>
- Water stored in a copper vessel – which is known as “tamra jal” in Ayurvedic medicine, balances the three doshas in your body (vata, kapha and pitta) by gently infusing the water with the positive health properties of copper.
copper water Jugs 1000ml dr copper, dr copper