JaipurCrafts Brass Indian Lady Holding Oil Lamp Statue, 6x 3 x 2.5 Inches, Gold, 1 Piece
Check COD Availability
Subcribe to back in stock notification
We provide contact less delivery due to the current situations !
JaipurCrafts has wide variety of products, find out your favourite !
You can return the product within 10 days of delivery for full refund
Made in India
Products of JaipurCrafts are 100% Indian, handcrafted by skilled craftsmen !
- Material: Brass, Brass Indian Dancing Lady Handmade Spiritual Decor Diwali Gift Art
- Size : 6 Inches Height X 3.00 Inches wide X 2.5 Inches depth.Weight : 230Gm Material : Brass.
- Handmade Hindu Religious Sculpture ,made of high quality brass
- Thanksgiving Gift, Anniversary Gift, , Birthday Gift, Wedding Gift,diwali gift,Goodwill Gift,Freindship Gift,Valentine Gift,Christmas Gift
- **------ Pls beware from Copy product & ensure buying authentic product. This is exclusive inhouse design & product of Brand "JaipurCrafts" and "covered by intellectual property rights laws". 'JaipurCrafts' doesn't authorize any other Brand/Seller to sell it and we won't be responsible if any counterfeit or substandard product send by any other seller.
Details: You just can't have a Christmas / diwali celebration without oil lamps, and if you want to make the holiday a success, the Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is the perfect thing to place upon your altar or table.The Handmade Indian Brass Oil Lamp is a traditional oil lamp known as a diya. Used since ancient times as a decoration and a source of light, the diya is an oil lamp that burns vegetable oil or ghee Indian butter. Once the lamp is filled, you place a cotton wick inside and light it to fill the room with light. You can also use them as decorations in your home in the living room or bedroom or place them on a dining table instead of candles.
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 4.7 x 3.9 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.