JaipurCrafts Copper 1000ml Modern Art Printed and Outside Lacquer Coated Bottle
Check COD Availability
Subcribe to back in stock notification
We provide contact less delivery due to the current situations !
JaipurCrafts has wide variety of products, find out your favourite !
You can return the product within 10 days of delivery for full refund
Made in India
Products of JaipurCrafts are 100% Indian, handcrafted by skilled craftsmen !
Color: Design 7
- Features: pure copper outside lacquer coated bottle: colour: copper, material: pure copper, weight: 300g, height: 10-inch, width/diameter: 2.75-inch , capacity: 1000ml
- Healthy habit: water stored overnight in copper utensil is essential for haemoglobin synthesis, bone strength and immunity building. copper helps in maintaining digestive health, healing wounds and relieving pains. copper is an antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic that prevents cell damage and slows ageing. Copper is the primary element to produce melanin (pigmentation of eyes, hair and skin) in a human body
- Artisan crafted handmade metal ware is made by skilled craftsmen in India
- Prevents Cancer:- Copper of angiogenesis has been known for more than two decades. Copper stimulation of factors involved in vessel formation and maturation, such as vascular endothelial growth factor, is mainly responsible for its angiogenesis effect. Because water stored in a copper bottle is loaded with anti-oxidants, it is also effective at helping prevent and fight off cancer
- It is a registered company and does not authorize any other dealer to market their products under their name. We do not provide any quality assurance of vague products bought from another dealer
START ENJOYING THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF YOUR OWN COPPER WATER BOTTLEHighlights
- Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health
- Our ancestors used to store water in containers made of copper
- Copper from the container leached into the water & helped in purification
Water is the most essential element to sustain life on this planet. 70 % of human body is made up of water. You may have not known this but in ancient times, our ancestors and even our grandmothers followed the practice of storing water in containers made of copper. Their aim was probably to safeguard drinking water but there's more to the story. In today's modern world where we have UV filters and RO purifiers to purify water, the storage of water in metal containers may sound old-fashioned and not needed. However, this age-old practice referenced in ancient texts of Ayurveda is now supported by several.
Keeps Skin Healthy and Good for Travelling Purpose :-
- Copper is the key component in the production of cells that help replenish the top layers of your skin and keep it fresh and glowing.
- Copper is considered an essential mineral for our body.; Ayurveda recommends storing water overnight in a copper jug and drinking it first thing in the morning for maintaining good health.
- Experts say that drinking from a copper water bottle on a regular basis, especially early in the morning, can make a very significant difference to the health of your skin.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 3.5 x 3.3 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.