🚛 Estimate Delivery Time is 5-7 Days In India
JaipurCrafts Premium Metal Shiv Parivar / Shiva Parvati and Ganesha and Kartik Idol Lord Shiva Sitting On Nandi Decorative Showpiece - 4 Inches (Metal, Gold)
Check COD Availability
Subcribe to back in stock notification
We provide contact less delivery due to the current situations !
JaipurCrafts has wide variety of products, find out your favourite !
You can return the product within 10 days of delivery for full refund
Made in India
Products of JaipurCrafts are 100% Indian, handcrafted by skilled craftsmen !
- Package Contents: 1 Metal Shiv Parivar Idol Statue For Home And Pooja Room
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3.5 x 3 Inches, Material: Metal With Gold Finish
- Lord Mahadev (Shiva) in Shiva Parivar is the principal deity of Hinduism and also called by other names like: Trinethra, Neelakanta, Jatadhara, Shankar and Gangadhara. His son, Lord Ganesha (Vighnaharta) and Lord Karthik (Commander-in-Chief of the Gods) bestows us with strength, power, wisdom, knowledge, intelligence, etc. They also protect believers from evil forces such as greed, jealousy, anger envy and lust.
- Lord Shiva is the supreme God in Hinduism and his consort Parvati is the source of power. Son Kartikeya imparts bravery and Ganesh is the giver of wisdom, knowledge and prosperity. Shiv is worshiped in the form of Shiv ling.
- Worshipping Shiva And Maa Parvati will bless you with peaceful family life. You can get the blessings of these deities together. Lord Kartikeya will protect you from your enemies. Lord Ganesha will remove all sorts of your troubles in your life.
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.