JaipurCrafts Zinc Roli-Chandan, Chawal-Akshat-Haldi, Kumkum Box with Loving Bird Duck Pair Chopda, 11x6x3cm(Gold)
Check COD Availability
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Size: Length: 11 cm, Width: 6 cm, Height: 3 cm, TOTAL Weight: 140gram, Antique finish, Gold colour, Metal: Brass
- This is a product designed emotionally made by rural artist as a skilled ARTISAN CRAFTSMANSHIP. A very appealing Eye catching, ethnic, Antique traditional style master piece fine figure
- This Brass decorative item Enhance the decor value of the house, office, hotel, temple. Great ideas for wedding gifts, anniversary gifts house warming ceremonies, Birthday gifts, venture, award ceremonies, Diwali and festival gifts. A valuable personal collectible collection
- LUXURIOUS MATERIALS Handmade handcrafted statue produced using with the finest and fine detailing by expert craftsmen in international quality solid brass for placing in home, temple, office, table or shop shelf
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings. Crafted and manufactured through sand casting technique in north India. Care Instruction - Don't wash, use dry/wet cotton cloth to remove dirt
Details: Duck chopra is gold plated with antique finish so looks very beautiful and use for the purpose of worship and for home decorative. It's design to looks traditional stylish and inspiration from the day's of royal touch, that is made in white-metal casting with silver antiques finish, white metal to bring elegance to your home. This is hand made handcrafted items use it to religious worship of god and goddess. That is use and utility items and an ideals gift it to your dear once to pass on your best wishes, that is an ideal gift for have house warming anniversaries, birthday, wedding gifts, corporation gifts, religious-gifts & indian festivals.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.1 x 3.2 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.