JaipurCrafts 4 inches - Singing Bowl Tibetan Buddhist Prayer Instrument With Striker Stick,OM Bell, OM Bowl, Meditation Bowl, Music Therapy
Check COD Availability
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- They are used by a wide range of professionals, including health professionals. Singing bowls have been used for healing meditation and religious practices Singing bowls are one of the ancient Tibetan meditation tools.
- Singing Bowls produces sound that is calming, peaceful, harmonic and soothing to the ears. Excellent choice for meditation and relaxation.
- HOW TO PLAY: Hole the striker in one hand and tap gently tap the outside and inside edges of the bowl OR play it around the rim which create unique tones with a beautiful peaceful calming and relaxing sound.
- Dimensions: Size: 4 Inch Diameter: 2 Inch high Material: Metal Alloy. Package Contents: Singing Bowl and Wooden Striker Stick.
- This Tibetan singing bowl is made to be a decorative design that will add to the decor or ambience of a room when it is not in use.
WebelKart presents its exclusive range of Home Decor. This product is a true reflection of the arts and crafts of our country, and the brilliance of its artisans.
Singing bowls are one of the ancient Tibetan meditation tools. The bowl is machine constructed out of a metallic alloy and is then completely hand painted by a skilled artisan. The bottom of the bowl is also painted on the inside, making this bowl simply stunning from any angle. Now, westerners are also incorporating these unique musical instruments into their daily lives, using them at home for meditation, in yoga studios and for natural healing practices.
Please Note: Use soft dry cotton fabric to clean the product and avoid harsh chemicals.
PLEASE FOLLOW YOUTUBE LINK TO GET VIDEO REFERENCE ON HOW TO PLAY THE SINGING BOWL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_7NSsNdYk
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.