JaipurCrafts WebelKart Ceramic Electric Aroma Oil Diffuser with Bulb (15 cm)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- This is Ceramic Electric Matki Diffuser with attached Electric Mirchi Bulb Fitting. Water Bowl capacity is 15-20 ml Approx and works For 2-3 hours approx. This diffuser comes with Mirchi Bulb, one attached in the diffuser and the other with it.
- Place the bulb in the holder attached with the WebelKart electric aroma oil diffuser, pour about 2 tablespoon of tap water (warm water) into the shallow dish. Drop in about 5-10 drops of brahmz aroma oil into the water. Light up the bulb, with the heat of the bulb water starts getting evaporating. In few minutes you will feel the aromatic fragrance.
- The purpose of the water is to aid in the diffusion of aromatic particles as the heated water turns to vapor. Also, the addition of the water prevents the aroma oil from the burning at the bottom of the dish.
- Fragrance oil not included. Caution: refill the bowl with oil and water immediately when it gets empty. Keep out of reach of children and don’t touch surface when lit; can get very hot!.Place the diffuser on Heat resistance surface.
- For Safety of the products & Safe Delivery we pack each product in High quality bubble, then that bubble piece is place in sturdy Corrugated Box with thermocol on the walls of the Box.
Details: ThisÂ unique aroma lamp/Camphor LampÂ allows you to scent your home with any of your favourite oil fragrances or camphor.Â To use it, simply add water to the bowl, put a few drops of your fragrance oil and then lite a tea lightÂ to heat the bowlÂ which diffuses the aroma throughout the room.Â Incase you wish to use camphor instead of aroma oil, no need to put water. Just place 3-4 pcs of camphor in the bowl.These aroma lamps are natural way to experience the healing and relaxation.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.